There are two ways to reset your Geckoboard password:
- Logged out of Geckoboard? Follow these steps to reset your password.
- Logged in to Geckoboard? Follow these steps to change your password.
If you're not sure which email address you used to sign up for Geckoboard, we can help you recover your account.
Reset your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can easily reset it at any time. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Visit https://app.geckoboard.com/login.
- Below the Password field, click Forgot your password?
- On the next page, enter your Email address. Make sure it's the same one you used to sign up for Geckoboard!
- Click .
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Geckoboard.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Your Password. Enter your new password twice to confirm. Your password must be at least 6 characters long. Then click Change Password.
If you don't have access to the email associated with your account, get in touch.
Change your password
If you know your Geckoboard password, but want to change it to something else, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Geckoboard account.
- Click on your initials in the top right hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select . This will open up the Account details screen.
- Beside Password, click .
- Enter your new password twice to confirm. Your password must be at least 6 characters long. Then click .
Recover your account
If you aren't sure what email address you used to sign up for Geckoboard and need help recovering your account, we can assist further following a quick security check.
To get the process started, please compile the required information listed below. Then, send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name of the account owner.
- The name of the organization.
- The last four digits of the credit card number on file.
- The billing address of the credit card on file.
- The monthly or annual subscription amount.
- A copy of a past invoice.
If you need to transfer the ownership of an existing account, please see this guide for more details.