If you’ve forgotten your Geckoboard password, you can easily reset it at any time.
Your chosen password must be at least 6 characters long.
Reset your password
To reset your Geckoboard password, follow these steps:
- Visit https://app.geckoboard.com/login.
- Below the Password field, click Forgot your password?
- On the next page, enter your Email address. Make sure it's the same one you used to sign up for Geckoboard!
- Click .
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Geckoboard.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Your Password. Enter your new password twice to confirm, then click Change Password.
If you don't have access to the email associated with your account, get in touch.
Change your password
If you know your password, but want to change it to something else, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your initials in the top right hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select . This will open up the Account details screen.
- Beside Password, click .
- Enter your new password twice to confirm, then click .