Account owners and organization admins can invite new people to your Geckoboard account to view specific dashboards they've been given access to.
Your chosen paid plan will determine the number of people you can invite to your account. If you've reached the limit you can also generate a share link to individual dashboards without having to invite new people to your account.
To invite people view-only access to a dashboard, follow these steps:
- Log into your account and navigate to the dashboard you want to share.
- Click , then click .
- In the email address field, type the email address of the person you want to grant access to. For multiple addresses, separate each email with a comma (,).
- Click . They'll now receive an email inviting them to create a Geckoboard account.
Invite people to view multiple dashboards
To invite people to view several specific dashboards on your account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click in the top right area of your screen.
- In the pop-up modal that appears, input the email address of the person you want to grant access to and hit Enter. For multiple addresses, separate each email with a comma (,).
- From the access level dropdown select View only.
- Click . They'll now receive an invite to create a Geckoboard account.
- Click again in the top right area of your screen.
- From the pop-up modal, click Manage people.
- Click the next to the invited person's access.
- From the menu click .
- Scroll down to the list of people with Limited dashboard access.
- Click the next to the selected person's access.
- From the menu, click .
- Use the toggles beside each dashboard to enable this person access to these dashboards.
- Click to finish. Repeat the steps for anyone else you want to grant view-only access to several dashboards.