You can invite four types of team members to your Geckoboard account:
- Account owner:
View, edit, delete all dashboards and manage all users.
- Organization admin:
View, edit or delete all dashboards and manage some users.
- Organization view-only:
View all current and future dashboards.
- Dashboard view-only:
Only view dashboards they have been invited to view.
Only Account owners and Organization admins can grant access to a Geckoboard account.
You can unlock more users when you try Pro for free.
To invite users to view or edit your dashboards, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click in the top right area of your screen.
- In the pop-up modal that appears, input the email address of the person you want to grant access to and hit Enter. For multiple addresses, separate each email with a comma.
- Choose a user access level for them.
- Click .
To invite dashboard view-only users, follow these steps:
- Log into your account and navigate to the dashboard you want to share.
- Click , then click .
- In the email address field, type the email address of the person you want to grant access to. For multiple addresses, separate each email with a comma.
Want to share your dashboard without inviting a new user? The Share feature allows you to generate a link to an individual dashboard. More details available in this guide.