When you first sign up to Geckoboard you enter into a free 30-day trial. During the trial you will have access to all of Geckoboard's features and you can add as many users and dashboards as you like.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- You’ll need to provide an email address that will be associated with the account. We will use this email to communicate with you, so it should be an email address that you have access to.
- After you create the account, you have instant access to all of Geckoboard's features for 30 days.
- You can upgrade or downgrade to the package of your choice at any time during your trial by going to Plans & Billing on your account settings. At this point, you'll be able to provide an email address for invoices and billing communications.
- You don’t need to provide a credit card during the trial. If you feel ready to buy a paid plan, you can do so using a debit card, credit card, or PayPal. If you choose not to upgrade during the trial period, your account's features will be automatically disabled (not deleted). If you choose to upgrade later, the disabled features are re-enabled again.
To sign up for a free trial and create a Geckoboard account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Try Geckoboard.
- Type in your full name, company email address, and password, and click Create Account!
- That's it. You have 30 days of Geckoboard for free!
Get the most out of your 30 days
After you've created your account, use your free trial period as a way to get a good overview of Geckoboard's features.
To get the most out of your free trial, make sure you:
- Get an overview of Geckoboard basics to get started.
- Read our best practices guide to data dashboards.
- Learn how to get your data onto Geckoboard.
Tip: Build, learn, and adjust is a process we highly recommend as you start planning and building your own Geckoboard dashboards.