Who can use this feature?
Only Account owners can promote Organization members.
To promote an Organization admin or View-only user to an Account owner, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your initials in the top right hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select .
- Click the tab.
- Click the next to the person's access.
- Click . And that's all there is to it!
What can Account owners do?
Account owners can manage an account in every aspect. Among other things, they can:
- Access all dashboards and any connected data sources.
- Edit dashboards.
- Manage user access.
- Access the Plans & Billing section.
Learn more about the four types of users that can be added to your Geckoboard account.
Can I invite a new Account owner without promoting?
To invite a new Account owner you'll first need to invite that person and, once registered, promote them to Account owner.