Who can use this feature?
Only Account owners can promote Organization members.
You can only give account ownership rights to people already in the account. To invite a new Account owner you'll need to invite that person first and once registered, promote to Account owner.
To promote an Organization admin or View-only user to an Account owner, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your initials in the top right hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select .
- Click the tab.
- Click the next to the person's access.
- Click . And that's all there is to it!
Account owners can manage an account in every aspect. Among other things, they can:
- Access all dashboards and any connected data sources.
- Edit dashboards.
- Manage user access.
- Access the Plans & Billing section.
Learn more about the four types of users that can be added to your Geckoboard account.