Who can use this feature?
Only Account Owners can promote organization members.
Note: You can only give Account Owner rights to people already in the account. To invite a new account owner you'll need to invite that person first and once registered, promote to Account Owner.
To promote an Organization Admin or View-only user to an Account Owner, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your initials and from the drop-down, select Admin.
- Click the People tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click the vertical ellipsis next to the person's access.
- Click Make account owner. And that's all there is to it!
Account owners can manage an account in every aspect. Among other things, they can:
- Access all dashboards.
- Edit dashboards.
- Manage user access.
- Access the Plans & Billing section.