A data source is any service with which Geckoboard integrates. To create visualizations powered by data from these services, Geckoboard must form a connection.
Only Account owners and Admins can add new data source connections.
- In the top right of your dashboard, click Add widget.
- Use the Search sources field to find your data source. You can also scroll through the alphabetical list and click on your chosen data source.
- From the preset panel, select the widget type you'd like to create.
- You'll then be asked to create a connection and authenticate, so that we're able to collect your data and display it on the dashboard.
- Click on the button.
- Once the connection is added you can begin configuring your widget.