In this article, we’ll show you how to display data from your PagerDuty account on your Geckoboard dashboards.
To connect your PagerDuty data to Geckoboard, you must be on a paid plan.
Which widgets are available for PagerDuty?
Geckoboard offers the following PagerDuty widget types:
- Incident Count
- Recent Incidents
- Recent Alerts
- Schedule Current On-Call User
Create a new PagerDuty widget
To create a PagerDuty widget, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over an empty space on your dashboard click the + button.
Alternatively, click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for PagerDuty using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the PagerDuty integration.
- Click on the PagerDuty integration.
- Choose an option from the list of preset visualizations.
Create a connection with PagerDuty
When adding your first PagerDuty widget, you'll be asked to create a connection to PagerDuty so that we're able to collect your data and display it on the dashboard. You only need to create this connection once – we'll take care of the rest.
To connect your PagerDuty account with Geckoboard, follow these steps:
- The create a connection box will ask you to enter your API Key and PagerDuty subdomain.
- To find your API Key, log into PagerDuty and select Configuration.
- Then click API Access.
- On the next page, click + Create New API Key.
- Add a description, then select v2 Current. We don't support v1 API keys.
- Then click Create Key. Add this to the API Key field in Geckoboard.
- Next, add your PagerDuty subdomain.
- Click .