To create a new widget that is similar or identical to one you’ve already configured, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the dashboard you'd like to copy a widget from.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the widget you want to copy.
- Click the
- On the pop-up menu, Click .
- If you have a single dashboard on your account your copied widget will now appear on your dashboard beside its original.
If you have additional dashboards you'll be asked to choose whether you'd like to copy the widget to the selected dashboard or a different dashboard.
To copy it to a different dashboard, select it from the drop-down menu, and click .
Get started with Geckoboard
Getting to grips with Geckoboard? This article is part of a series introducing you to all the ways that Geckoboard can help you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Start your free trial
- Plan your dashboard
- Get your data onto Geckoboard
- Add a new widget
- Copy a widget