To prepare your column layout dashboard for the new layout, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the dashboard you'd like to prepare.
- Depending on how many widgets are on your dashboard you may need to reorganise them so that they fit a 6x3 or 8x4 layout.
This means if you rearrange your dashboard across 8 columns it must be no more than 4 widgets high, and if it's across 6 columns it must be no more than 3 widgets high.
Depending on the number of widgets you have on your dashboard, reorganising them may require creating additional dashboards.
Also, if your dashboard has a large number of widgets and you prefer to view your dashboard on your computer or display it on a TV in portrait mode, you may also decide this isn't for you.
This column dashboard has too many widgets and needs to be reorganized to fit inside a 6x3 and 8x4 layout.
And the rest in an 8x4 dashboard:
- Once you've got your dashboard into a 6x3 or 8x4 layout, get in touch and we'll convert it for you.
- When we've converted your dashboard it may needed some additional organising to make the best use of space.
6x3 dashboard before:
6x3 dashboard after:
8x4 dashboard before:
8x4 dashboard after:
- You're now ready to hit the Try new layout button.