In this article, we'll show you how to embed your Geckoboard dashboard into a Confluence page using a share link – ideal for remote team members.
- In Confluence, create a new page or edit an existing page.
- From the list of editing options along the top, click the plus button at the end. From the drop-down menu, click view more.
- From the select macro pop-up window, search for iframe. Click the iframe option.
- Switch to Geckoboard, then find and copy your share link.
- Return to Confluence, in the pop-up window paste the share link url into the URL field.
- Now enter values for height and width. As a guide, set your width at around 800px to ensure you see the TV version of your dashboard.
Click Preview to see your changes.
- When you're ready, click Insert to return to your page.
- Click inside the added iframe, from the options select Go full width.
- Click Publish to see your dashboard in Confluence.