When filtering your HubSpot widgets by property, for example HubSpot Team, you'll be prompted to enter the internal value for the property.
- On your HubSpot dashboard, click the gear icon in the navigation bar to access your settings.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Properties.
- To access the HubSpot Team property, under Filters change Contact properties to Deal properties.
- In the Search properties field, enter HubSpot team. Click the HubSpot team property.
- In the Edit property panel, copy the number string in the Internal Value field.
- Return to Geckoboard, paste the internal value into the Enter internal value field. You can enter multiple internal values by separating them by a comma (
- Click to continue configuring your HubSpot widget.