When filtering your Hubspot widgets by property (like Hubspot Team) you'll be prompted to enter the internal value for the property.
This article will help you find the internal value for a property in Hubspot, using Hubspot team as an example.
- On your Hubspot dashboard, click the gear icon in the navigation bar to access your settings.
- From the left-hand navigation menu, click Properties.
- To access the Hubspot Team property, under Filters change Contact properties to Deal properties.
- In the Search properties field, enter Hubspot team. Click the Hubspot team property.
- In the Edit property panel, copy the number string in the Internal Value field.
- Return to Geckoboard, paste the internal value into the Enter internal value field. You can enter multiple internal values by separating them by a comma (
- Click to continue configuring your Hubspot widget.