First Contact Resolution – also know as One Touch Resolution – is a popular metric that isn't directly available within our Zendesk Support data source. However, you can build FCR visualizations by creating a couple of triggers in your Zendesk account.
This article and support video explain where to find triggers in Zendesk as well as how to set one up.
- Trigger #1 will tag tickets that are solved and have a single interaction with an agent.
- Trigger #2 will remove that tag if a new contact occurs.
This approach means you ensure that the tag is used exclusively for tickets that are solved in one interaction with the agent.
- Create the first trigger. Use conditions from the Meet ALL of the following conditions section. Then, add the following three conditions and action.
- Create the second trigger. Again, use conditions from the Meet ALL of the following conditions section. Then, add the following three conditions and action. With the triggers in place, you now have a reliable way to identify tickets that have been solved in a single interaction with agents.
- Finally, look for Received tickets that have the tag used in your triggers (frt in the above examples). You can now build number, leaderboards or any other FCR visualizations.