In this article we'll show you how to use our Spreadsheets data source to add a comparison to a Number visualization. There are four types of comparison visualizations available: goal, number, percentage, and sparkline. For goal comparisons see our accompanying article.
- After connecting your spreadsheet to Geckoboard, click a cell containing a single numeric value.
- When you're happy with your selection, click .
- You'll now see highlighted visualization options. Click the button that replaces the Number icon to select.
- Next you'll next see the widget configuration screen and a preview showing your selected number. Click Add comparison visualization to open the panel of comparison options and your spreadsheet to select additional cell(s).
For sparkline comparisons click drag to select a range of cells.
- Continue configuring your spreadsheet and when you're done, click .