To delete a widget from your dashboard, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the dashboard you'd like to delete a widget from.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the widget you want to delete.
- Click the
- On the pop-up menu, click .
- From the pop-up notification, click
The connection between your Geckoboard account and the service will remain intact. To remove a service entirely, see Connections.
. This removes the widget from your dashboard and the settings associated with it.
Get started with Geckoboard
Getting to grips with Geckoboard? This article is part of a series introducing you to all the ways that Geckoboard can help you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Start your free trial
- Plan your dashboard
- Get your data onto Geckoboard
- Add a new widget
- Copy a widget
- Delete a widget