If you have already created a Facebook widget and cannot see all of your Facebook Pages, you may need to enable Geckoboard to manage specific Facebook Pages and allow access to App Insights. To do this, the Geckoboard app must first be removed from Facebook and re-authorized.
To remove the Geckoboard app from Facebook, follow these steps:
- While logged into Facebook, click the downward caret in the top right, then click Settings.
- Click Business Integrations on the left-hand menu.
- Find Geckoboard in the list of Apps, then select the checkbox.
- Click Remove.
Now that the Geckoboard app has been removed from Facebook, return to Geckoboard and follow the steps below to create a new Facebook account connection.
- Locate the widget you want to add a new connection for on your dashboard.
- In the top right corner of the widget, click the , then click .
- On the edit widget screen, click the
- Follow the on screen instructions and log into Facebook when prompted.
- Select the Choose what you allow option.
- On the next page, ensure that Manage your Pages is toggled on.
- Check the box next to Pages.
- Then check the box next to the names of the Pages you want to use within Geckoboard.
- Next, make sure Access your Page and App insights is toggled on.
- Click OK.
- Configure your widget and click Save.