You may need to enable Geckoboard to manage your Facebook Pages. To do this, follow these steps:
- While logged into Facebook, click the downward caret in the top right, then click Settings.
- Click Apps on the left-hand menu.
- Find Geckoboard in the list of Apps, then click on the pencil icon to open the pop-up modal.
- Scroll down to the Manage your Pages section.
- Ensure a check mark is next to any pages you want Geckoboard to manage.
Like our example, you may only see a single check mark . In this case, ensure it's checked.
- Click Save.