In this article we'll show you how to use our Intercom data source to create a leaderboard that shows the total of Closed conversations this week.
- Add a new New conversations by day widget from the list of preset widgets.
- Click the on your new widget, then click .
- Click Metric to bring up the tree select menu. Switch the metric to Closed conversations.
- Switch the visualization type from Line chart to Number.
- Change the timespan for the session data to This week.
- Click Compare to previous period to bring up the comparison options. You can switch the comparison type from Amount to Percentage.
- When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it. Finally, hover over the new widget and click the title to edit it e.g. Closed conversations (this week).