For this example we'll use our Zendesk Support data source to show how to a build table comparing agent performance across multiple metrics.
- Open the menu on a Zendesk Support widget.
- Use the visualization picker to switch to a Table.
- Use the metric picker to . In our example we started with Received tickets. We've now added a second column showing Solved tickets.
- Now click to add a third column to your table. In our example we've added First reply time (business).
- Change the timespan for the ticket data if you require anything different to Past 7 days.
- When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it. Finally, hover over the widget and click Add a title to describe the data e.g. Agent performance.