Our RSS/Atom Feed widget displays items from an RSS or Atom feed as a list, including the title, date and time it was published.
What are RSS and Atom feeds?
RSS and Atom are formats for delivering regularly changing web content. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS or Atom Feed to whoever wants it.
Adding an RSS/Atom Feed widget to your dashboard
- Click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for RSS or Atom using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the RSS/Atom Feed widget.
- Click on the widget.
- Choose the Feed Items widget and .
Creating a connection and authenticating
There's no authentication required for fetching data from RSS or Atom feeds, unless specifically required by the feed URL. In which case, the username and password for the feed can be entered while setting up the widget.
Example configuration for RSS/Atom Feed widgets
The RSS/Atom Feed offers a single Feed Items widget.
Example RSS/Atom Feed configuration
- BBC Feed Items
- The username to authenticate against the feed, if needed.
- The password to authenticate against the feed, if needed.
Using the RSS/Atom Atom Feed widget, you can easily track your Google Alerts on your dashboards.