There are two possible reasons why your changes aren't showing up on your dashboard after uploading your Excel spreadsheet:
Your uploaded file failed to overwrite the previous version
In some cases – particularly when using browser versions of Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive for Business – a duplicate file of the same name is created, which results in Geckoboard continuing to fetch data from the original.
Make sure that the filename and structure of the Excel spreadsheets remain the same too.
Your widgets haven't refreshed yet
Spreadsheets widgets automatically refresh every 15 minutes. Changes made in between refreshes will not immediately be reflected; however, the changes will be automatically picked up in the subsequent widget refresh.
We also support manual refreshing. This can be helpful when initially setting up your widget or running tests. To do this, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the widget you want to edit.
- Click the in the top right corner.
- On the pop-up menu, Click .
- On the edit widget screen's breadcrumbs menu, click the downward arrow beside the name of your widget.
- Click .
- Click once you're finished.