Your Spreadsheets widget will automatically refresh every 15 minutes.
If you make changes to your Google Sheet or Excel file in between those refreshes, the latest changes will not immediately be reflected; however, the changes will be automatically picked up in the subsequent widget refresh.
You can force the widget to update by reloading the spreadsheet. To do this, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the widget you want to edit.
- Click the in the top right corner.
- On the pop-up menu, Click .
- On the edit widget screen's breadcrumbs menu, click the downward arrow beside the name of your widget.
- Click .
- Click once you're finished.