Visualizations on a Geckoboard dashboard that are built using the Spreadsheets data source, automatically refresh within 3 minutes from the last update of the spreadsheet that powers them. For example, if the spreadsheet connected to a Spreadsheets widget updates at 2:02 pm, the visualization will update by 2:05 pm.
The exceptions to the above rule are visualizations powered by "import" formulas such as "IMPORTRANGE", "IMPORTDATA", etc. or by pivot tables. These visualizations automatically refresh every 15 minutes.
You can force the widget to update by reloading the spreadsheet. To do this, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the widget you want to edit.
- Click the in the top right corner.
- On the pop-up menu, Click .
- On the edit widget screen's breadcrumbs menu, click the downward arrow beside the name of your widget.
- Click .
- Click once you're finished.