- Add a new Facebook widget from your dashboard.
- Select a widget type from the list.
- Click on the connection panel. You'll now be asked to log into your Facebook account, unless you're already logged in.
- Select the Choose what you allow option.
- On the next page, ensure that Manage your Pages is toggled on.
- Check the box next to Pages. Then check the box next to the names of the Pages you want to use in Geckoboard.
- Next, make sure Access your Page and App insights is toggled on.
- Finally, click OK.
To connect a different Facebook account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.