- Add a new HubSpot widget from your dashboard.
- Select a preset widget from the list, or choose to Build your own widget.
- Add a name for the connection. This will help you distinguish between multiple connections.
- Click on the connection panel. You'll now be asked to log into your HubSpot account, unless you're already logged in.
- Finally, you'll be asked to give Geckoboard permission to access your account.
To connect a different HubSpot account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.