In this article, we'll cover how you can display data from your HubSpot account in your Geckoboard dashboard.
Please ensure you are connecting to a paid HubSpot Marketing (Basic, Professional, or Enterprise) account with access to the Content and Business-Intelligence scopes.
Create a new HubSpot widget
To create a HubSpot widget, follow these steps:
- Click Add widget, located at the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for HubSpot using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the HubSpot integration.
- Click on the HubSpot integration.
- Choose from one of the available visualizations.
Is this is your first HubSpot widget? You'll need to connect your HubSpot account to Geckoboard.
If not, you can skip to configuring your HubSpot widget.
Create a connection with HubSpot
When adding your first HubSpot widget, you'll be asked to create a connection and authenticate your account so that we're able to collect HubSpot data on your behalf and display it on the dashboard. You only need to create the connection once.
To connect your HubSpot account with Geckoboard, follow these steps:
- The authentication box will ask you to Name this connection.
Create a distinct name for your connection, to differentiate it from other accounts later on.
- Click on the
Our HubSpot integration uses oAuth to connect to HubSpot, so if you're already logged into HubSpot on your browser, you will jump straight to the widget configuration screen after a few seconds.
If you're not logged in to HubSpot, a popup window will appear and allow you to log in for account authorization.
- We're now ready to configure your first widget.
Configuring your HubSpot widget
To configure your Hubspot widget, follow these steps:
- On the main HubSpot integration page, choose from the available visualization options. We can display new contacts data or visits to your landing pages as either Line Charts or Number widgets.
- Once selected, use the drop-down menu to select the Filter, Source and Time period you'd like to display.
- Click and your widget will be added to your dashboard.