Dashboard loops allow you to create a single link that cycles through multiple dashboards on your account, displaying each dashboard for a select time interval.
You may include as many dashboards as you'd like in a single loop, and dashboards can belong to multiple loops. Each additional dashboard in a loop counts towards the total number of dashboards your plan allows.
If you have a dashboard included in a loop that you've converted to our new beta layout using the Try new layout button, your dashboard will appear as it did before you converted to the new look.
To create a loop, follow these steps:
- Click in the top right area of your screen.
- Under Loop Name in the Add loop modal, add a name for your loop.
- Under Interval, select a time interval. The interval defines how long each dashboard in the loop will be displayed before cycling to the next dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu select a dashboard you want to include in the loop, then click .
- Once you're done adding dashboards to the loop, click . Your loops are now ready to be used.
You can effortlessly change the ordering of dashboards in a loop just by dragging and dropping your dashboards into the order you want.
Displaying loops on TVs
To display a loop on a TV, use the Send to TV feature.
First connect at least one screen to your account, then use the Manage connected screens modal to choose a loop to display on the screen.
Loops are listed underneath individual dashboards.
Previewing a loop
If you wish to preview a loop before you put it up on a TV or want to quickly share the loop with someone, you can get its sharing link from the Loops tab in your account's admin section.
- Use the vertical ellipsis menu on the same row as the loop you wish to share.
- Click on , this will copy the link to your clipboard.
- You can now paste the link on a browser or share it with someone else.