Add status indicators to number and gauge widgets to spot important changes to your spreadsheet data.
Add status indicators to number and gauge widgets
- After connecting your spreadsheet to Geckoboard, click a cell containing a single numeric value. When you're happy with your selection, click
- Next, you'll see highlighted visualization options for your selection. Click the number or gauge icons. In the bottom corner a preview shows how your widget will look. When you're happy with your selection, click .
- Next you'll next see the widget configuration screen and a preview showing your selected number. Click Add status indicators to open the status indicators panel and your spreadsheet.
- Add figures that will trigger a warning state, success state, or both depending on whether the number displayed on your widget climbs above or falls below.
Click to confirm.
- Continue configuring your spreadsheet and when you're done, click