In this article we'll show you how to use our Google Analytics data source to create a leaderboard that shows the top sources by sessions.
- Click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for GA using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the Google Analytics integration.
- Click on the Google Analytics data source.
- From the list of preset visualizations we're going to select Sessions.
- Hover over your new widget on your dashboard and click the , then click to bring up the widget configuration menu.
- We'll now switch the visualization type from Line chart to Leaderboard. This will automatically convert the visualization to a leaderboard.
- Now we'll click Labels to bring up the tree select menu.
- Search for source using the search field, then click the first result Traffic > Source.
- Change the timespan for the session data if you require anything different to Past 7 days. When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it.
- Finally, hover over the widget and click Add a title to describe the data e.g. Sessions by source.