My data doesn't match what I see in Facebook
The Facebook data you see in Geckoboard can be up to 48 hours old. As such, you may find your most common metrics, such as Page Likes, refresh once every 48 hours.
The following metrics are unique in that they get updated every 15 minutes in the Facebook API:
- Page Storytellers
- Unique Post Stories
- Unique Post Impressions
- Unique Paid Post Impressions
- Unique Post Fan Impressions
- Unique Paid Post Fan Impressions
- Unique Organic Post Impressions
- Unique Viral Post Impressions
- Unique Viral Post Story Impressions
- Unique Post Consumptions
- Post Negative Feedback
- Post Stories
- Post Impressions
- Paid Post Impressions
- Post Fan Impressions
- Paid Post Fan Impressions
- Organic Post Impressions
- Viral Post Impressions
- Viral Post Story Impressions
- Post Consumptions
- Engaged Users
- Unique Post Negative Feedback
I can’t see all my Facebook Pages
You may need to enable Geckoboard to manage your Facebook Pages. To do this, follow these steps:
- While logged into Facebook, click the downward caret in the top right, then click Settings.
- Click Apps on the left hand menu.
- Find Geckoboard in the list of Apps, then click on the pencil icon to open the pop-up modal.
- Scroll down to the Manage your Pages section.
- Ensure a check mark is next to any pages you want Geckoboard to manage.
Note: Like our example, you may only see a single check mark . In this case, ensure it's checked.
- Click Save.
I can't find my Global Facebook Page
We do not support Global Facebook Pages at this time. If you want to view Global Page data, you can use Supermetrics to get your data into a Google Sheet and use then our Spreadsheets integration to build your widgets.
I can't see my Facebook page listed in Geckoboard
If your Facebook page has fewer than 30 likes it will not show up in Geckoboard.