- After adding a new PagerDuty widget from your dashboard, you'll need to enter your API Key in the connection panel. If you've already got your API key, skip to step 8.
- To find your API Key, log into PagerDuty and select Configuration.
- Then click API Access.
- On the next page, click + Create New API Key.
- Add a description, then select v2 Current. We don't support v1 API keys.
- Next, click Create Key.
- Switch back to the connection panel in Geckoboard and paste the API Key into the field.
- Next, add your PagerDuty account's subdomain.
- Finally, click .
To connect a different PagerDuty account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.