You may find that your widgets get stuck showing the error message
We were unable to build your widget. This error typically occurs when someone makes a change to the connection powering a widget in some way, such as the password.
To help resolve the issue and get your widgets working again, you'll need to disconnect, then reconnect, your connection.
For Salesforce widgets, this does not apply, as deleting your connection will cause a permanent connection issue. See our dedicated Salesforce article about this error.
- Click on your initials in the top right hand corner.
- From the drop-down, select .
- Click the tab.
- Click the
By default, deleting your connection to a data source will delete all the associated widgets.
You must check the option Delete connection only (widgets will stop working) when deleting the data source.
and select .
- Click again when prompted.
- Return to your dashboard and a failing widget.
- If an edit menu appears on your dashboard, click Account, then click Add connection to connect a new account.If an edit screen appears, click the button beside the field.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reconnect your account.