In this article, we'll show you how to use our QR Code widget to display a QR Code for any URL on your Geckoboard dashboard.
To create and display a QR Code widget on your dashboard, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over an empty area of your dashboard and click the + button.
Alternatively, click Add widget in the top right of your dashboard.
- You'll see a scrollable list of data sources. Click QR Code.
- On the widget setup screen, choose a Title to be displayed at the top of the QR code.
- Next, enter the URL you'd like to make and display a QR Code for into the URL field
- Click to see your new QR code widget on your dashboard.