To display a QR code on your dashboard using a file hosted on Dropbox, follow these steps:
If you're looking to use other cloud file hosting solutions such as Google Drive, results may vary. Keep in mind that some services may to add a redirect or some other element which will create an error.
- To upload your QR code file to Dropbox, click Upload and select your QR code file.
- Next, hover your mouse over the file, then select Share.
- Select Create a link.
- Now click Copy link.
To use this link within a QR Code widget, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the dashboard you plan to use.
- Click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- You'll see a scrollable list of Integrations, click QR Code and select the widget type.
- Next paste your Dropbox sharing link in the URL field, then click Save.