In this article, we'll show you how to use our QR Code widget to display a QR Code for any URL on your Geckoboard dashboard.
To create and display a QR Code widget on your dashboard, follow these steps:
- Hover your cursor over an empty area of your dashboard and click the + button.
Alternatively, click Add widget in the top right of your dashboard.
- You'll see a scrollable list of data sources. Click QR Code.
- On the widget setup screen, choose a Title to be displayed at the top of the QR code.
- Next, enter the URL you'd like to make and display a QR Code for into the URL field
- Click to see your new QR code widget on your dashboard.
Using our QR Code widget as part of your free Geckoboard account? Unlock all our data sources when you try Pro for free.