To use this data source you'll need an Instagram business account. Then, you'll need to connect it to a Facebook Page associated with your business. Personal Instagram accounts aren't supported by the API we're using. To learn more, see I can't connect to my Instagram account.
If you're using a personal Instagram solely for your business, you might want to consider converting your personal Instagram profile to a professional account.
- First, make sure you've connected your Instagram business account to your Facebook Page.
- Add a new Instagram Business widget from your dashboard.
- Select a widget type from the list.
- On the connection panel give your connection a name, then click .
- A pop-up window will ask you to select one or more Instagram business accounts to connect with Geckoboard. When you're ready click Next.If your pop-up window displays a You don't have any Instagram Business Accounts linked to a Page message, click and follow the instructions.
To connect a different Facebook account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.