In this article we'll show you how to use our Zendesk Support data source to convert a preset number widget to a leaderboard and use filters to refine your data.
Create a first reply time by department leaderboard
- Click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for Zendesk Support using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the Zendesk Support integration.
- Click on the Zendesk Support integration.
- From the list of preset visualizations we're going to select First reply time.
- Hover over your new widget on your dashboard and click the , then click to bring up the widget configuration menu.
- We'll now switch the visualization type from Number to Leaderboard. This will automatically convert the visualization to a leaderboard displaying the top assignees by their average first reply time.
- Now we'll click Filter results to add a filter that only includes the average first reply times from a certain group.
- Use the dropdown menus to apply your filter. We're going to add
isand choose a group from the list. Click to create the filter.
- Change the timespan for the ticket data if you require anything different to Past 7 days. When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it.
- Finally, hover over the widget and click Add a title to describe the data e.g. First reply time by department.