In this article we'll show you how to use our Zendesk Support data source to plot more than one metric within the same line chart.
Create a solved versus resolved tickets line chart
- Click Add widget, located in the top right of your dashboard.
- Search for Zendesk Support using the Search sources field.
Alternatively, you can also scroll down the alphabetical list of integrations until you reach the Zendesk Support integration.
- Click on the Zendesk Support integration.
- From the list of preset visualizations select the option to Build your own widget at the bottom of the list.
- Hover over your new widget on your dashboard and click the , then click to bring up the widget configuration menu.
- Click where it says Received tickets to bring up the metrics dropdown menu. Click to select an additional metric to visualize.
- You'll now see Solved tickets data plotted alongside Received tickets on your line chart.
- Change the timespan for the ticket data if you require anything different to Past 7 days. When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it.
- Finally, hover over the widget and click Add a title to describe the data e.g. Solved vs Received tickets.