In this article we'll show you how to use our Shopify data source to create a column chart that shows the number of Orders fulfilled today by currency.
- Add a new Fulfiled orders widget from the list of preset widgets.
- Click the on your new widget, then click .
- Switch the visualization type from Number to Bar chart.
- Change Label to
Order presenment currency.
- Set a Goal to display a shaded area on your widget that shows your progress towards a target value.
- When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it. Finally, hover over the new widget and click the title to edit it e.g. Orders fulfilled today (by currency).