- Add a new Freshdesk widget from your dashboard.
- Select a preset widget from the list, or choose to Build your own widget.
- Enter the subdomain and API key (find your API key) of your Freshdesk account account. The subdomain can be found from your login details. For example, if you log in to Freshdesk at https://mycompany.freshdesk.com, your subdomain is mycompany.
- Click on the connection panel. You'll now be asked to log into your Freshdesk account, unless you're already logged in.
- Finally, you'll be asked to give Geckoboard permission to access your account. You must have Admin level credentials in Freshdesk to successfully authenticate.
To connect a different Freshdesk account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.