You can add a goal to a Number widget that will show your progress towards a particular target over time, and trigger a brief celebration when the target is reached.
Goals are ideal for
Creating a feeling of progression as you edge closer towards your targets. They are great for keeping a team motivated, particularly when working towards longer term objectives.
To add a goal to a Number widget, follow these steps:
- On your dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the Number widget you want to add a goal to.
- Click the in the top right corner to bring up the widget options menu.
- Click .
- On the Edit widget screen, click .
- Enter your target value(s) and, optionally, your starting value(s) to define where your goal progress starts from. The options you see will depend on whether you're adding a number based goal or time based goal.
Setting a starting value enables you to set more meaningful goals. For example, you can track your goal to increase monthly revenue from $50k to $55k.
- Click .
- Spoiler: When you've reached your goal, you'll see a 30 second celebratory animation.