In this article we'll show you how to use our Spreadsheets data source to add status indicators to Number and Gauge visualizations to spot important changes at a glance.
Add status indicators to number and gauge visualizations
- After connecting your spreadsheet to Geckoboard, click a cell containing a single numeric value.
- When you're happy with your selection, click .
- You'll now see highlighted visualization options. Click the button that replaces either the Number or Gauge icon to select.
- Next you'll next see the widget configuration screen and a preview showing your selected number. Click Add status indicators to open the status indicators panel and your spreadsheet.
- Add figures that will trigger a Warning state, Success state, or both depending on whether the number displayed on your widget climbs above or falls below.
Click to confirm.
- Continue configuring your spreadsheet and when you're done, click .