To get started with our Aircall data source, you'll first need to create a connection and authenticate your Aircall account.
- Choose from either Calls or Agent Availability from the Aircall connection panel. Click to begin.
- Click the button. As both datasets share the same connection, you'll only need to create this connection once. We'll import the most recent 500 calls and continue to import as new call data is added.
- In the pop up window, login to your Aircall account. On the following screen, click Authorize to allow Geckoboard to access information about your calls.
- On the following 'connect a number' screen, we recommend that you choose skip for now to access data from all your numbers, unless you only want to give Geckoboard access to a single number.
- After you return to Geckoboard's connection panel, click guide for creating visualizations from datasets. . To learn more about configuring dataset widgets, see our