Ideal for: Cycling through multiple dashboards on a single screen.
Dashboard loops allow you to create a single link that cycles through a series of dashboards on your account, displaying each dashboard for a select time interval.
Tip: You may include as many dashboards as you'd like in a single loop, and dashboards can belong to multiple loops!
To create a loop, follow these steps.
- At the top of your dashboard, click Loops.
- Under Loop Name, add a name for your loop.
- Under Interval, select a time interval. The interval defines how long each dashboard in the loop will be displayed before cycling to the next dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu select a dashboard you want to include in the loop, then click Add.
- Once you're done adding dashboards to the loop, click Save.
To find your loop URL or manage existing loops, follow these steps.
- At the top of your dashboard click Loops.
- Then click Manage loops.
- Select the vertical ellipsis next to the loop you need to manage.
- From here you can Copy sharing link, Regenerate sharing link, Edit loop or Delete loop.
Tip: You can effortlessly change the ordering of dashboards in a loop just by dragging and dropping your dashboards into the order you want.
Note: By default, a loop will display all dashboards in the loop to anyone who clicks the link unless you set up IP restrictions or revoke the dashboard loop. If any dashboard in your loop is restricted, make sure that the IP address of the location where you intend to access the loop from is white-listed.