Dashboard loops allow you to create a single link that cycles through multiple dashboards on your account, displaying each dashboard for a select time interval.
You may include as many dashboards as you'd like in a single loop, and dashboards can belong to multiple loops. Each additional dashboard in a loop counts towards the total number of dashboards your plan allows.
To create a loop, follow these steps:
- Click in the top right area of your screen.
- Under Loop Name in the Add loop modal, add a name for your loop.
- Under Interval, select a time interval. The interval defines how long each dashboard in the loop will be displayed before cycling to the next dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu select a dashboard you want to include in the loop, then click .
- Once you're done adding dashboards to the loop, click . Your loops are now ready to be used.
You can effortlessly change the ordering of dashboards in a loop just by dragging and dropping your dashboards into the order you want.
Displaying loops on TVs
To display a loop on a TV, use the Send to TV feature.
First connect at least one screen to your account, then use the Manage connected screens modal to choose a loop to display on the screen.
Loops are listed underneath individual dashboards.
Previewing a loop
If you wish to preview a loop before you put it up on a TV or want to quickly share the loop with someone, you can get its sharing link from the Loops tab in your account's admin section.
- Use the vertical ellipsis menu on the same row as the loop you wish to share.
- Click on , this will copy the link to your clipboard.
- You can now paste the link on a browser or share it with someone else.
Get started with Geckoboard
Getting to grips with Geckoboard? This article is part of a series introducing you to all the ways that Geckoboard can help you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Start your free trial
- Plan your dashboard
- Get your data onto Geckoboard
- Add a new widget
- Copy a widget
- Delete a widget
- Delete a dashboard
- Customize your dashboard
- Change your dashboard settings
- Sharing your dashboard
- Display your dashboard on a TV
- Create a dashboard loop