Who can use this feature?
Send to TV is available to all subscribers on our current flexible plans. If you're on a legacy plan and want to use this feature, you'll need to switch to one of our newer plans.
To display your dashboard, follow these steps.
- Open a browser on the device connected to your TV.
- Enter gbrd.tv into the address bar of your browser and press
- You should now see a passcode on your screen.
- On a different device, login to your Geckoboard account and click in the top right area of your screen.
- Enter the passcode on the screen that appears. If you already have screens paired, you'll need to click first.
- Click .
- Your screen is now paired and will display the dashboard you’ve currently selected.
Do you have more dashboards than TVs? Why not create a loop – perfect for cycling through multiple dashboards on a single display.
- To display a different dashboard or dashboard loop, click the dropdown list beside the device you want to display it on.
- To finish, click .
Get started with Geckoboard
Getting to grips with Geckoboard? This article is part of a series introducing you to all the ways that Geckoboard can help you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Start your free trial
- Plan your dashboard
- Get your data onto Geckoboard
- Add a new widget
- Copy a widget
- Delete a widget
- Delete a dashboard
- Customize your dashboard
- Change your dashboard settings
- Sharing your dashboard
- Display your dashboard on a TV