- Getting your data onto Geckoboard
- How often do dashboards refresh?
- How often do widgets refresh?
- Rate limits and quotas on API requests
- Reconnect a data source
- Delete a data source
- Connect a data source while creating a widget
- Connect a data source while editing a widget
- Using Dropbox to host your data
- Display data from your Salesforce reports in Geckoboard
- My Salesforce widgets are displaying "We were unable to build your widget"
- Create a report in Salesforce for Geckoboard
- I can't connect to my Salesforce account
- Why am I seeing "Cannot read property ‘xAxis’ of undefined" error?
- I've hit my Salesforce Report limit
- How do I enable API access in Salesforce?
- I've hit my Salesforce API request limit
- Discrepancies between Zendesk Support and Geckoboard
- Track Zendesk Chat data in Geckoboard
- Track Zendesk Support data in Geckoboard
- Track Zendesk Talk data in Geckoboard
- Track Intercom data in Geckoboard
- I can't connect to Intercom
- Discrepancies between Intercom and Geckoboard
- I've hit my Zendesk API request limit
- I can't see my Facebook Page listed in Geckoboard
- I can't find my Global Facebook Page
- I can’t see all my Facebook Pages in Geckoboard
- Add a Facebook widget to your dashboard
- My data doesn't match what I see on Facebook
- Display Pingdom metrics in Geckoboard
- I can’t connect to Pingdom
- I'm seeing a 'Failed to render chart' error in Pingdom
- Add a Google Analytics widget to your dashboard
- Use Google App Scripts to import Mixpanel data to Google Sheets
- My Google Analytics widget is no longer supported
- Using custom filters with Google Analytics
- Data freshness and Google Analytics
- Display Mixpanel metrics in Geckoboard
- My Mixpanel widgets have stopped working
- My Mixpanel account details could not be authorized
Connecting your spreadsheet
- Connect your Google Sheet using Google Drive
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet using Google Drive
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet using Dropbox
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet using OneDrive for Business
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet using Sharepoint
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet using cloud storage
- Can I upload an Excel spreadsheet from my computer?
- Why isn't my Excel spreadsheet file showing in the folder?
- How to create a direct link to your Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Getting your data into spreadsheets
- How can I combine data from different sheets?
Configuring your spreadsheet
- Formatting your spreadsheets
- Create visualizations from your spreadsheets
- How often does my spreadsheet data refresh?
- How can I prevent Geckoboard account members from accessing my Google Drive spreadsheets?
- Troubleshooting the Spreadsheets integration
- Why doesn't my uploaded Excel spreadsheet update after making changes?
- Create Line charts using spreadsheets
- Create Bar charts using spreadsheets
- Create Column charts using spreadsheets
- Create Number widgets using spreadsheets
- Create Leaderboards using spreadsheets
- Create Geck-o-Meters using spreadsheets
- Create Text widgets using spreadsheets
- Create Dynamic Visualizations using Spreadsheets
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportData function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportXML function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportHTML function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ GoogleFinance function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Analytics add-on to get data in Geckoboard
- Why are my decimal and thousands separators displaying incorrectly?
- Percentage Related Metrics Displaying 0 (zero)
- Why am I seeing "no data to visualize"?
- Why am I getting a 404 error in Geckoboard?
- Why am I losing the number formatting after editing a widget?
- "Geckoboard failed to start. Please refresh the page to try again". How can I fix this?
- Why am I seeing a "widget does not exist" message?
- This widget is no longer supported
- Is there a timeout limit when polling data to custom widgets?
- Diagnose Highcharts Error: Chart data could not be parsed
- My widgets show 'These metrics and filters are not compatible' error