- Connect to a data source
- Connect your own data to Geckoboard
- Refresh rates for data sources and widgets
- Rate limits and quotas on API requests
- Dashboard refresh rate
- Reconnect a data source
- Delete a data source
- Connect to a data source while editing a widget
- Can I display Firebase data in Geckoboard?
- Display Google Analytics metrics in Geckoboard
- Track Google Ads data via Google Analytics in Geckoboard
- Build a top sources leaderboard with Google Analytics data
- Using custom filters with Google Analytics
- Using custom filters for Google Analytics metrics
- I've hit my Google Analytics API limit
- Data freshness and Google Analytics
- My Google Analytics widget is no longer supported
- Does Geckoboard support GA4 properties?
- Why am I seeing "An error occurred while talking to Google Analytics servers"?
- Google Analytics widget shows "Still fetching data" when I split by Acquisition Source
- Using custom filters for current visitor gauge and current visitor map
- Display Mixpanel metrics in Geckoboard
- Discrepancies between Mixpanel and Geckoboard
- Updated Mixpanel data source
- My Mixpanel widgets have stopped working
- My Mixpanel account details could not be authorized
- I can't retrieve data from Mixpanel with EU Data Residency
- Use Google App Scripts to import Mixpanel data to Google Sheets
- Display data from your Salesforce reports in Geckoboard
- My Salesforce widgets are displaying "We were unable to build your widget"
- Create a report in Salesforce for Geckoboard
- I can't connect to my Salesforce account
- Why am I seeing "Cannot read property ‘xAxis’ of undefined" error?
- I've hit my Salesforce Report limit
- How do I enable API access in Salesforce?
- I've hit my Salesforce API request limit
- Create charts with multiple series
- Compare two numbers in your spreadsheet
- Track progress on your spreadsheet numbers
- Set alerts for when important changes occur
Prepare your spreadsheet
- Prepare your spreadsheet for Geckoboard
- Can I run calculations using spreadsheet data in Geckoboard?
- How to build visualizations that auto-respond to more rows/columns
- How to build visualizations from data dumps
Connect your spreadsheet
- Connect your Google Sheet to Geckoboard
- How to create a direct link to your Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Connect your Excel spreadsheet to Geckoboard
- I'm seeing a 'This worksheet is too large to import' error
- How can I prevent Geckoboard account members from accessing my Google Drive spreadsheets?
- Why isn’t my uploaded Excel spreadsheet updating after making changes?
- Why isn't my Excel spreadsheet file showing in the folder?
Build widgets from your spreadsheet
- Create visualizations from your spreadsheets
- Create visualizations from your spreadsheets using our legacy data source
- Geckoboard's legacy Spreadsheets data source
- How often does my spreadsheet data refresh?
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportData function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportXML function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ ImportHTML function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Sheets’ GoogleFinance function to display data in Geckoboard
- Use Google Analytics add-on to get data in Geckoboard
- Use filters to refine your data
- Aggregate ticket related metrics
- Break up data within the same chart
- Compare different data within the same chart
Common troubleshooting topics
Other ways to connect to Geckoboard
- Why are my decimal and thousands separators displaying incorrectly?
- Percentage Related Metrics Displaying 0 (zero)
- Why am I seeing "no data to visualize"?
- Why am I getting a 404 error in Geckoboard?
- Why am I losing the number formatting after editing a widget?
- "Geckoboard failed to start. Please refresh the page to try again". How can I fix this?
- Why am I seeing a "widget does not exist" message?
- This widget is no longer supported
- Is there a timeout limit when polling data to custom widgets?
- Diagnose Highcharts Error: Chart data could not be parsed
- My widgets show 'These metrics and filters are not compatible' error