Ideal for: When you make changes to dashboards that are displayed on several screens or on devices that don't have a keyboard permanently connected.
Refresh remote (shared) dashboards
The refresh remote dashboards feature allows you to simultaneously update dashboards shared via a unique share link to reflect any changes you've made to their layout or appearance on every remote device displaying them.
Note: This feature is only available for dashboards that have been shared through a share link.
To quickly refresh your remote dashboards, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Dashboard you wish to refresh.
- Click on Settings and select Dashboard settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up modal, press the Refresh button under Refresh remote dashboards.
Tip: If your plan supports it, you can refresh remote dashboards connected to a TV using screens.
Refresh remote dashboards via Screens
To quickly refresh your dashboards on every connected screen displaying them, follow these steps.
- Click on Screens.
- Click the vertical ellipsis next to the screen you want to refresh.
- Click Refresh from the drop-down menu.