- Add a new Zendesk Chat widget from your dashboard.
- Select a preset widget from the list, or choose to Build your own widget.
- Enter the subdomain of your Zendesk account. The subdomain can be found from your login details. For example, if you log in to Zendesk at https://mycompany.freshdesk.com, your subdomain is mycompany.
- Click on the connection panel. You'll now be asked to log into your Freshdesk account, unless you're already logged in.
- Finally, you'll be asked to give Geckoboard permission to access your account.
To connect a different Zendesk Chat account to the one you've already connected to Geckoboard, see connect multiple accounts to data sources.