In this article we'll show you how to use our Zendesk Support data source to create a number widget that aggregates ticket related metrics.
Create an aggregated new and open tickets number widget
- Click Build your own widget at the bottom of the preset widget list.
- Click the on your new widget, then click .
- Click Filter results to add a new filter.
- Use the dropdown menus to apply your filter. We're going to add
iswith the values
Open. Click to create the filter.
- Change the timespan for the ticket data if you require anything different to Past 7 days.
- When you've finished configuring your widget, click outside of the menu to close it. Finally, hover over the widget and click Add a label to describe the data e.g. New & open tickets.