To change your dashboard’s general settings, follow these steps:
- Click from the navigation menu.
- From the drop-down menu, click .
From your dashboard settings you can edit:
- Location & Timezone: Set this to ensure your data syncs to your local time
- Allowed device IP addresses: Limit access to this dashboard's share link to specific IP addresses. IP ranges are supported.
- Convert to column dashboard layout: If you no longer need to display your dashboard solely on a TV, you can choose to convert it to a column dashboard layout.
Get started with Geckoboard
Getting to grips with Geckoboard? This article is part of a series introducing you to all the ways that Geckoboard can help you broadcast live business metrics, KPIs and goals to your team in an easy-to-understand way.
- Start your free trial
- Plan your dashboard
- Get your data onto Geckoboard
- Add a new widget
- Copy a widget
- Delete a widget
- Delete a dashboard
- Customize your dashboard
- Change your dashboard settings